Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JTC TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
JTC TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JTC TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JTC TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Professional Trust Company UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthew John AllenDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard Jeremy Bernard SibleyDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Miss Janet Treacy PatersonDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mrs Tina May JehanDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Miss Janet Treacy PatersonDirector2006-04-03 - Present
Mr Matthew John AllenDirector2013-01-16 - Present
Mr Anantkumar Meghji Pethraj ShahDirector2014-10-13 - Present