Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ENGIE URBAN ENERGY LIMITED
Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Benton Lane -
Financial Score Check
ENGIE URBAN ENERGY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ENGIE URBAN ENERGY LIMITED, located in Benton Lane, United Kingdom, operates in the Installation of industrial machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ENGIE URBAN ENERGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cofely District Energy Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Andrew BoothDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Michael Denis SmithDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mr Colin Stephen HaleDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon WoodwardDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Luke Martyn ThomasDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Benjamin WattsDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul LaidlawDirector2012-01-06 - Present