Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHEVELEY PARK STUD LIMITED
Raising of horses and other equines
- Newmarket -
Financial Score Check
CHEVELEY PARK STUD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHEVELEY PARK STUD LIMITED, located in Newmarket, United Kingdom, operates in the Raising of horses and other equines industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHEVELEY PARK STUD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cheveley Park Stud Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher James DantDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Ms Patricia ThompsonDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Sir Michael Ronald StouteDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr David Brian ThompsonDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Christopher James RichardsonDirector1991-01-09 - Present