Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHERWELL VALLEY SILOS LIMITED
Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals
- Banbury -
Financial Score Check
CHERWELL VALLEY SILOS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CHERWELL VALLEY SILOS LIMITED, located in Banbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHERWELL VALLEY SILOS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cherwell Valley Silos Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Peter CherryDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Malcolm Patrick Charles BrownDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Grahame John NichollsDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter CherryDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr John Abbotts CherryDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Bryan Robert MillsDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Kevin John MatthewsDirector2011-11-02 - Present