Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BEP SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Manchester -
Financial Score Check
BEP SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BEP SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1978 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BEP SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bep Surface Technologies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Roger HydeDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew McCluskyDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Stephen Richard HowardDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Ms Rosalind Sarah MurrayDirector2011-11-01 - Present