Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BANK OF IRELAND UK HOLDINGS PLC
Activities of financial services holding companies
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
BANK OF IRELAND UK HOLDINGS PLC has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BANK OF IRELAND UK HOLDINGS PLC, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of financial services holding companies industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BANK OF IRELAND UK HOLDINGS PLC
- Trading Name
- Bank of Ireland
- Company Registration Number
Mr David McGowanDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Desmond Edward CrowleyDirector2006-01-01 - Present
Mr Andrew George KeatingDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Ms Mary Eibhlin KingDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Howard MatchettDirector2008-11-01 - Present