Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRECISION ENGINEERING (MEDWAY) LIMITED
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Sittingbourne -
Financial Score Check
PRECISION ENGINEERING (MEDWAY) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PRECISION ENGINEERING (MEDWAY) LIMITED, located in Sittingbourne, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRECISION ENGINEERING (MEDWAY) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Precision Engineering (Medway) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Carl PoynterDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Richard AitchisonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Dennis Arnold MelenDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Terry Dennis MelenDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Stuart John MelenDirector1997-01-08 - Present