Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SAMSON MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED
Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- 1 Bartholomews Walk Ely -
Financial Score Check
SAMSON MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SAMSON MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED, located in 1 Bartholomews Walk Ely, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SAMSON MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Samson Materials Handling
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andreas Christian KlottkaDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mr Barry WoodbineDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Franz Walter AumundDirector2002-01-06 - Present
Mr Andrew BlytheDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Walter Gottfried WittwerDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Dr Silke LandwehmannDirector2013-01-05 - Present