Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
C.F.P. HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS LIMITED
Manufacture of fluid power equipment
- Dewsbury -
Financial Score Check
C.F.P. HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
C.F.P. HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS LIMITED, located in Dewsbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of fluid power equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- C.F.P. HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- CFP Hydraulic Systems Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John William ShawDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Samuel Warwick PepperDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard GreenDirector2011-01-01 - Present