Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HEWLETT - PACKARD LIMITED
Other information technology and computer service activities
- Bracknell -
Financial Score Check
HEWLETT - PACKARD LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HEWLETT - PACKARD LIMITED, located in Bracknell, United Kingdom, operates in the Other information technology and computer service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HEWLETT - PACKARD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hewlett - Packard Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Stuart Andrew BladenDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Roberto Adriano PutlandDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven David BurrDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Ms Caroline MorinDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mrs Sharon Lesley GraysonDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Paul Mark HunterDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew IsherwoodDirector2012-11-01 - Present