Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOSEPH PARR (ALCO) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials
- Liverpool -
Financial Score Check
JOSEPH PARR (ALCO) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOSEPH PARR (ALCO) LIMITED, located in Liverpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials industry. The company was incorporated in 1937 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOSEPH PARR (ALCO) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Joseph Parr (Alco) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Edythe May LomasDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Robert Allen LomasDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mrs Christine Janet JonesDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Michael Thomas CockerDirector2004-11-02 - Present