Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN TULLOCH (SHETLAND PRODUCTS) LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco
- Shetland -
Financial Score Check
JOHN TULLOCH (SHETLAND PRODUCTS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN TULLOCH (SHETLAND PRODUCTS) LIMITED, located in Shetland, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco industry. The company was incorporated in 1948 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN TULLOCH (SHETLAND PRODUCTS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Tulloch (Shetland Products) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Thomas Hawick TullochDirector1987-11-01 - Present
Mr Carl CrossDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Robert William BoultonDirector2013-01-01 - Present