Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TAUNTON MOTOR CO. LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Exeter -
Financial Score Check
TAUNTON MOTOR CO. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TAUNTON MOTOR CO. LIMITED, located in Exeter, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TAUNTON MOTOR CO. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Taunton Motor Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jonathan Craig GlanvilleDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mrs Betty Vera CarrDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr David Stanley CarrDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Andrew John BarrettDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Thomas MooreDirector2012-01-04 - Present