Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALLIANCE IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Other food service activities
- Halesowen -
Financial Score Check
ALLIANCE IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALLIANCE IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED, located in Halesowen, United Kingdom, operates in the Other food service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALLIANCE IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Alliance in Partnership Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Veronica Jayne BowenDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr David James WellerDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark Steven GreenDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Edward William GooldDirector2014-04-15 - Present
Mr Paul RogersDirector2014-04-15 - Present
Ms Sally TysonDirector2014-04-15 - Present