Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BELFAST GAS TRANSMISSION LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
BELFAST GAS TRANSMISSION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BELFAST GAS TRANSMISSION LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 1992 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BELFAST GAS TRANSMISSION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Belfast Gas Transmission Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen KirkpatrickDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Ms Regina FinnDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Paddy LarkinDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Gerard McIlroyDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Clarke BlackDirector2011-01-01 - Present