Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES (HARDWARE) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials
- Burton-On-Trent -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES (HARDWARE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES (HARDWARE) LIMITED, located in Burton-On-Trent, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of timber and building materials industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES (HARDWARE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Construction Supplies (Hardware) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Lester Kenneth HeathDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Mr Kevin James BantonDirector1998-01-03 - Present