Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN HALL (FERTILISERS) LIMITED
Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds
- Coalville -
Financial Score Check
JOHN HALL (FERTILISERS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN HALL (FERTILISERS) LIMITED, located in Coalville, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds industry. The company was incorporated in 1959 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN HALL (FERTILISERS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Hall (Fertilisers) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Carl WelshDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Antony GoodingDirector1997-01-09 - Present
Mr Julian Wesley Lee PlewsDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Harvey Edward BirdDirector2011-01-09 - Present