Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SPECIALIST BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Solihull -
Financial Score Check
SPECIALIST BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SPECIALIST BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Solihull, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SPECIALIST BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Specialist Building Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony James RawsonDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Jonathan Albert BednallDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr David John ChallinorDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Jonathan Albert BednallDirector2012-05-22 - Present
Mr Christopher Anthony EmpsonDirector2014-06-25 - Present