Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
4B BRAIME COMPONENTS LIMITED
Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- Leeds -
Financial Score Check
4B BRAIME COMPONENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
4B BRAIME COMPONENTS LIMITED, located in Leeds, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- 4B BRAIME COMPONENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Braime Elevator Components Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan Quentin BraimeDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Carl Oliver BraimeDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Oliver Nicholas Anderson BraimeDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Robert FieldsendDirector2008-01-01 - Present
SOLID SWIVEL COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
SAMSON MATERIALS HANDLING LIMITED
1 bartholomews walk ely
HAULOTTE UK LIMITED
FIRST SUBSEA LIMITED
APOLLO LIFTS LIMITED
WHITWICK ENGINEERING (COALVILLE) LIMITED
STORAGE AND HANDLING EQUIPMENT LIMITED