Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
- Peoples Republic Of China -
Financial Score Check
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED, located in Peoples Republic Of China, United Kingdom, The company was incorporated in 1993 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bank of China Limited
- Company Registration Number
Guoli TianDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Zaiqun ZhouDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Zaohang LiDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Mr Alberto TogniDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Haibo HuangDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Zhengfei LuDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Lim Huat Peter SeahDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Zhihua HongDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Cheuk Yan LeungDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Man Yiu ChowDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Zhijun SunDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Ms Lina LiuDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Jackson Peter TaiDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Arnout Henricus Elisabeth Maria WellinkDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Yong WangDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Siqing ChenDirector2014-04-04 - Present