Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NEWSELLS PARK STUD LIMITED
Raising of horses and other equines
- Royston -
Financial Score Check
NEWSELLS PARK STUD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NEWSELLS PARK STUD LIMITED, located in Royston, United Kingdom, operates in the Raising of horses and other equines industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NEWSELLS PARK STUD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Newsells Park Stud Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Walter Andreas JacobsDirector2000-01-06 - Present
Hon Robert Peter ActonDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Julian Edgar DollarDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr Garrett John CoffeyDirector2005-01-01 - Present
Mr David John WhitwoodDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Alexander PereiraDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Ms Lavinia JacobsDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Ms Nathalie JacobsDirector2007-11-01 - Present