Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE ALUMINIUM VENT COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Croydon -
Financial Score Check
THE ALUMINIUM VENT COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE ALUMINIUM VENT COMPANY LIMITED, located in Croydon, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE ALUMINIUM VENT COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Aluminium Vent Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian James BoushearDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Ian Robert MontgomeryDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Andrew James MontgomeryDirector2007-01-08 - Present