Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
G AND M ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED
- Nottingham -
Financial Score Check
G AND M ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
G AND M ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED, located in Nottingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- G AND M ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- G & M Electrical Contractors Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stefan SwietlinskiDirector2003-01-08 - Present
Mr Kevin Patrick MoranDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Martyn HornerDirector2010-01-04 - Present