Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HAIN LIFESCIENCE UK LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment
- Coventry -
Financial Score Check
HAIN LIFESCIENCE UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HAIN LIFESCIENCE UK LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HAIN LIFESCIENCE UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hain Lifescience UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Tobias Joachim HainDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr David Alexander HainDirector2012-01-03 - Present
HAIN LIFESCIENCE GMBHDirector2012-01-03 - Present