Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GUARDTECH CLEANROOMS LTD
Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Haverhill -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GUARDTECH CLEANROOMS LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GUARDTECH CLEANROOMS LTD, located in Haverhill, United Kingdom, operates in the Installation of industrial machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GUARDTECH CLEANROOMS LTD
- Trading Name
- Alliance Technologies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kevin WheelerDirector2004-11-02 - Present
Mr Raymond WheelerDirector2004-11-02 - Present
Mr Conor Paul BarwiseDirector2013-01-04 - Present