Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ENGIE FABRICOM UK LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Grimsby -
Financial Score Check
ENGIE FABRICOM UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ENGIE FABRICOM UK LIMITED, located in Grimsby, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ENGIE FABRICOM UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fabricom Oil Gas & Power Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nigel Russell CarltonDirector1998-01-04 - Present
Mr Michel HansonDirector2001-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Mark WebsterDirector2003-01-09 - Present
Mr Xavier SinechalDirector2006-01-07 - Present