Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PEARSON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
PEARSON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PEARSON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1907 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PEARSON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pearson Management Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robin Anthony David FreestoneDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Philip Joseph HoffmanDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr John Richard AshworthDirector2014-01-01 - Present