Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WILLIAM MCILROY SWINDON LIMITED
Other retail sale in non-specialised stores
- London -
Financial Score Check
WILLIAM MCILROY SWINDON LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WILLIAM MCILROY SWINDON LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale in non-specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1955 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WILLIAM MCILROY SWINDON LIMITED
- Trading Name
- William McIlroy Swindon Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain William McGeochDirector1998-01-01 - Present
Mr Matthew Richard McKimmieDirector2002-01-06 - Present