Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CATALENT CTS (EDINBURGH) LIMITED
Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Swindon -
Financial Score Check
CATALENT CTS (EDINBURGH) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CATALENT CTS (EDINBURGH) LIMITED, located in Swindon, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CATALENT CTS (EDINBURGH) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Catalent CTS (Edinburgh) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Gerard HepburnDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mr Matthew WalshDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Scott HoultonDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Wetteny JosephDirector2014-01-01 - Present