Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SONATRACH GAS MARKETING UK LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- London -
Financial Score Check
SONATRACH GAS MARKETING UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SONATRACH GAS MARKETING UK LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SONATRACH GAS MARKETING UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sonatrach Gas Marketing UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mohand BouadiDirector2004-11-02 - Present
Mr Abdelkader ZerroukiDirector2012-01-09 - Present