Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WOODWOOD (GROUP) LIMITED
Manufacture of locks and hinges
- Witham -
Financial Score Check
WOODWOOD (GROUP) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WOODWOOD (GROUP) LIMITED, located in Witham, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of locks and hinges industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WOODWOOD (GROUP) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Woodwood (Door Controls) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Christopher Adrian Scott StokesDirector1996-01-09 - Present
Mr Graham Mark WoodwardDirector2001-01-06 - Present
Jean Rachael WoodwardDirector1996-01-08 - Present
Mr John Noel WoodwardDirector1996-01-08 - Present
Mr James Christopher WoodwardDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Philip Ian WoodwardDirector2006-01-08 - Present