Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LONDON OFFSHORE CONSULTANTS (ABERDEEN) LIMITED
Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
LONDON OFFSHORE CONSULTANTS (ABERDEEN) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LONDON OFFSHORE CONSULTANTS (ABERDEEN) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other professional, scientific and technical activities (not including environmental consultancy or quantity surveying) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LONDON OFFSHORE CONSULTANTS (ABERDEEN) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- London Offshore Consultants (Aberdeen) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew James PointingDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew John SquireDirector2008-01-03 - Present