Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SPECIALIST BUILDING DISTRIBUTION LTD
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Solihull -
Financial Score Check
SPECIALIST BUILDING DISTRIBUTION LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SPECIALIST BUILDING DISTRIBUTION LTD, located in Solihull, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SPECIALIST BUILDING DISTRIBUTION LTD
- Trading Name
- Shepherds (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony James RawsonDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Jon Albert BednallDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr David John ChallinorDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Christopher Anthony EmpsonDirector2014-06-25 - Present