Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HARMSWORTH TOWNLEY AND COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of tools
- Todmorden -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HARMSWORTH TOWNLEY AND COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HARMSWORTH TOWNLEY AND COMPANY LIMITED, located in Todmorden, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of tools industry. The company was incorporated in 1958 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HARMSWORTH TOWNLEY AND COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Harmsworth Townley & Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Myra Porteous TownleyDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Ms Ann Clare TownleyDirector1989-11-02 - Present