Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WHITEHEAD PRIVATE NURSING HOME LIMITED
Residential nursing care activities
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
WHITEHEAD PRIVATE NURSING HOME LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
WHITEHEAD PRIVATE NURSING HOME LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Residential nursing care activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WHITEHEAD PRIVATE NURSING HOME LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Whitehead Private Nursing Home Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Albert McCombDirector1986-01-04 - Present
Mr Robert Desmond WilsonDirector1986-01-04 - Present
Mr James Colin George NimmonDirector2009-01-03 - Present