Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAMELLIA CARE (CHANDLER'S FORD) LTD
Residential care activities for the elderly and disabled
- London -
Financial Score Check
CAMELLIA CARE (CHANDLER'S FORD) LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CAMELLIA CARE (CHANDLER'S FORD) LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Residential care activities for the elderly and disabled industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAMELLIA CARE (CHANDLER'S FORD) LTD
- Trading Name
- Camellia Care (Chandler's Ford) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Karim RajanDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mrs Ragini RajanDirector2013-01-03 - Present