Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SJH-ALL PLANT GROUP LIMITED
Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery
- Ampthill -
Financial Score Check
SJH-ALL PLANT GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SJH-ALL PLANT GROUP LIMITED, located in Ampthill, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SJH-ALL PLANT GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sjh-All Plant Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David GillDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen HudsonDirector2002-01-08 - Present