Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
M & H INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
M & H INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
M & H INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1964 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- M & H INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- M & H Investments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Carina Louise RobinsonDirector1994-11-01 - Present
Mr John Gwilym HemingwayDirector1992-01-03 - Present