Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PJ ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Other building completion and finishing
- Brecon -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PJ ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PJ ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS LIMITED, located in Brecon, United Kingdom, operates in the Other building completion and finishing industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PJ ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- PJ Engineering Consultants Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Scott GrahamDirector2004-01-04 - Present
Mr Adrian Harvey BatemanDirector2004-01-04 - Present
Mr Paul John CareyDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Mr Steven Thornton LesbirelDirector2004-01-04 - Present