Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BALLIOL COLLEGE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Hotels and similar accommodation
- Oxford -
Financial Score Check
BALLIOL COLLEGE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BALLIOL COLLEGE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, located in Oxford, United Kingdom, operates in the Hotels and similar accommodation industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BALLIOL COLLEGE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Balliol College Developments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Arthur ForderDirector2004-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard Hale CollierDirector2005-01-09 - Present
Mr Grant Ian LamondDirector2003-01-06 - Present