Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MAYFIELD HOUSE RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Crewe -
Financial Score Check
MAYFIELD HOUSE RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MAYFIELD HOUSE RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME LIMITED, located in Crewe, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MAYFIELD HOUSE RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mayfield House Residential Care Home Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr George LittletonDirector1997-01-07 - Present
HARBOUR HR LIMITED
CARWOOD DESIGN PRINT LIMITED
JAYNE PACKHAM CONSULTANCY LTD
DIMASCIO ICE CREAM LIMITED
D.R.S. DESIGN RESEARCH SHOPFITTING LIMITED
MILLERS ELECTRICAL AND BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
COSTELLO DRILLING & CONSULTING LIMITED