Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
QUADRANT PIPELINES LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Bury St. Edmunds -
Financial Score Check
QUADRANT PIPELINES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
QUADRANT PIPELINES LIMITED, located in Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- QUADRANT PIPELINES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Quadrant Pipelines Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Clive Eric LinsdellDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Darryl John CorneyDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Mr Keith JohnstonDirector2014-01-02 - Present