Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JUDDMONTE FARMS (EAST) LIMITED
Raising of horses and other equines
- Newmarket -
Financial Score Check
JUDDMONTE FARMS (EAST) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JUDDMONTE FARMS (EAST) LIMITED, located in Newmarket, United Kingdom, operates in the Raising of horses and other equines industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JUDDMONTE FARMS (EAST) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Millsec Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Philip Edward Harrison MitchellDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Mr Mark Geoffrey Charles TollerDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Lord GrimthorpeDirector2000-01-08 - Present