Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GRAY'S INN ESTATES LIMITED
Buying and selling of own real estate
- Watford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GRAY'S INN ESTATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GRAY'S INN ESTATES LIMITED, located in Watford, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1987 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GRAY'S INN ESTATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Gray's Inn Estates Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Darren Ian PitherDirector2002-01-07 - Present
Mr Robert SteinhouseDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Miss Jennifer Kate Ellen JacksonDirector2011-01-09 - Present