Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STIEFEL LABORATORIES (MAIDENHEAD) LIMITED
Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities
- Maidenhead -
Financial Score Check
STIEFEL LABORATORIES (MAIDENHEAD) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STIEFEL LABORATORIES (MAIDENHEAD) LIMITED, located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Research and experimental development on social sciences and humanities industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STIEFEL LABORATORIES (MAIDENHEAD) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Stiefel Laboratories (Maidenhead) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Dr Seema JaitlyDirector2007-11-01 - Present
GLAXO GROUP LIMITEDDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Donald HughesDirector2009-01-02 - Present
EDINBURGH PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITEDDirector2009-01-07 - Present
INSTITUTE FOR FISCAL STUDIES(THE)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL RESEARCH(INCORPORATED)(THE)
CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC POLICY RESEARCH(THE)
NORDOFF-ROBBINS MUSIC THERAPY
OXFORD ARCHAEOLOGY LIMITED
INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH
RAND EUROPE COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY