Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SERVICES LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Riverside Drive -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SERVICES LIMITED, located in Riverside Drive, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hydraulic Pressure Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David LawleyDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Ms Diane HallDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mr Jonathan Alexander BayleyDirector2006-01-04 - Present