Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FUTURE FAMILIES (WEST MIDLANDS) LTD
Other social work activities without accommodation n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
FUTURE FAMILIES (WEST MIDLANDS) LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FUTURE FAMILIES (WEST MIDLANDS) LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other social work activities without accommodation n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FUTURE FAMILIES (WEST MIDLANDS) LTD
- Trading Name
- Future Families (West Midlands) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Roger TelphiaDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mrs Pauline Eunice WellingtonDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Ms Tessa Angela GriffithsDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Kwame Mensah SenyahDirector2012-01-07 - Present
TAKE A BREAK WARWICKSHIRE LIMITED
ROYAL INSTITUTION OF CHARTERED SURVEYORS' BENEVOLENT FUND LIMITED
BETH JACOB GRAMMAR SCHOOL FOR GIRLS LIMITED
THE SHOREDITCH TRUST
MERTHYR AND RHONDDA CYNON TAFF GROUNDWORK TRUST