Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRESTIGE CAR SERVICING LIMITED
Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles
- Basingstoke -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PRESTIGE CAR SERVICING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PRESTIGE CAR SERVICING LIMITED, located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, operates in the Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRESTIGE CAR SERVICING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Prestige Car Servicing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Howard ThomasDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Mr Kevin Paul WheatDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Charles William DaulbyDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Martyn Paul LewisDirector2014-06-01 - Present