Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BELFAST CITY BEAT LIMITED
- Belfast -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BELFAST CITY BEAT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BELFAST CITY BEAT LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Radio broadcasting industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BELFAST CITY BEAT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Belfast City Beat Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew John SwanstonDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr Robert Lawie Frederick BurgessDirector1999-01-06 - Present