Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
T.C. HARRISON 1960 LIMITED
Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles
- Bakewell -
Financial Score Check
T.C. HARRISON 1960 LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
T.C. HARRISON 1960 LIMITED, located in Bakewell, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1960 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- T.C. HARRISON 1960 LIMITED
- Trading Name
- TC Harrison 1960 Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thomas William Edward HarrisonDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Mr James Robert HarrisonDirector1993-11-01 - Present
Mr Jonathan Edward HarrisonDirector1993-11-01 - Present
Mr Anthony CoarDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Raymond HammondDirector2010-11-01 - Present